PROJECT DESIGNER II
Salary Range: $48,000 – $60,000. Salary is ultimately at the sole discretion of the company president.
• Graduate of an accredited bachelors or master’s degree program that meets NCARB licensing criteria
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in commercial, residential or senior living.
• Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects in order to meet deadlines.
• Proficient knowledge of building systems and construction assembly types.
• Self-motivated problem solver with excellent listening skills.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Be able to move through projects and tasks quickly and thoroughly.
• Develop construction administration experience.
• Good understanding of accessibility standards, building code requirements, green criteria, and CSI.
• Basic understanding of architectural materials and products.
• Ability to work collaboratively with team members.
• Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, and Photoshop.
• The Project Designer will be responsible for organizing and setting up drawings and taking the drawings from schematic to a full set of construction documents under the supervision of
a Senior Project Manager or Project Manager.
• Depending on the project size and availability of staff, the Project Designer may be assigned an Intern to assist with drawings.
• Expected to communicate with clients and consultants.
• The Project Designer will be expected to attend project meetings, document meetings, and assist in handling construction administration for a project.
• Assist with graphic presentation materials.
• Adhere to RDL Standards, including, but not limited to, drafting and graphic standards, folder organization, file naming, etc.
Please send your resume and portfolio experience to email@example.com